Ahpra is required by section 11C of the Freedom of Information Act 1982 (Cth) (FOI Act) to publish a disclosure log on its website of all documents released under the FOI Act within 10 working days of the applicant being given access to the documents.
Documents containing the following are exempt from inclusion in the disclosure log:
Most FOI requests to Ahpra are made by individuals in relation to their notifications. These releases do not meet the criteria for public release in this disclosure log.
The FOI Act also requires Ahpra to proactively publish a range of information under the Information Publication Scheme (IPS). If the document you are looking for is not in the disclosure log, it may be available on the IPS page, which will go live on 1 June 2019.
The information described in the disclosure log table below has been released by Ahpra under the FOI Act and is available for public access.
If you wish to access any information noted in the disclosure log please submit a written request to Ahpra.
Via email: email@example.com
Ahpra National Office
GPO Box 9958
Melbourne VIC 3001
Section 3(4) of the FOI Act requires agencies to provide public access to information promptly and at the lowest reasonable cost.
Ahpra will charge printing costs at $0.15 per page for the provision of hardcopy documents. This cost applies even if the documents are available to download from the Ahpra website or a linked website.
Members of the public are to be notified of any printing charge payable and the documents will be provided once payment is received.
1. A document showing how many doctors did not renew their registration for each year 2020, 2021and 2022 (due 30/9/22)
2. A document showing how many total doctors were registered for each year 2020,2021 and 2022(due 30/09/22)
3. A document showing how many doctors have taken their own lives (suicide) for each year 2020,2021 and 2022
4. A document showing how many nurses did not renew their registration for each year 2020, 2021and 2022 (due 30/9/22)
5. A document showing how many nurses were registered for each year 2020, 2021 and 2022 (due30/09/22)
6. A document showing how many paramedics did not renew their registration for each year 2020,2021 and 2022 (due 30/9/22)
7. A document showing how many paramedics were registered for each year 2020, 2021 and 2022(due 30/09/22)
Items 2, 5, 7 –
www.nursingmidwiferyboard.gov.au/About/Statistics.aspx; and www.paramedicineboard.gov.au/News/Statistics.aspx
Notice of Board decision to take action template
Notice of Board decision to take immediate action template
Ahpra chaperone protocol
The following documents:
Partial access provided
Personal information exempted under section 47F of the FOI Act
Partial access provided.
Items 3 - 4 refused under section 24A.
Full access provided.
Item 1 refused under section 24A of the FOI Act.
Full access provided (material irrelevant to the request has been deleted under section 22 of the FOI Act).
Item 4 refused under section 24A of the FOI Act.