Why work for AHPRA?
We work in partnership with National Boards to help deliver a regulatory scheme that has public safety at its heart. In a recent staff survey, 94% of our workforce told us they believed in the overall purpose of, and the work done by, AHPRA! With a national workforce of over 900 people working across Australia, AHPRA strives to create an environment where our dedicated people have a clear sense of purpose and achieve their full potential.
If you would like to be part of this work and contribute to access to safer healthcare, we would love to hear from you.
- We listen and ask how can I help you?
- We finish whatever we start.
- We are approachable, reliable and accountable.
- We stop, listen, respect and act.
- We actively engage with others.
- We share knowledge and seek feedback.
- We are clear on the outcome we require.
- We provide regular updates on work activities.
- We identify and address priorities and recognise success.