The following information is provided as a guide to what you should include in the curriculum vitae that you provide to AHPRA as part of your application.
Bridging Programs / Qualifying Examinations
(Include dates, facility, city, state and results)
Clinical / Procedural Skills
(Please note whether competent and /or observed)
Work / Practice History
Current and Previous Positions
Details to include:
- Position(s) - Title
- Facility (including name, address and contact details ie City, State, Country)
- Responsibilities (including whether position was full-time/part-time and if part-time include hours of work/week)
Internship and Observership
- Provide in the chronology of the practice history details of internship rotations and any periods of observership.
Gaps in Work / Practice History
Please provide an explanation of any period since obtaining your professional qualifications where you have not practised and reasons (eg undertaking study, travel, family commitment).
Provide a list of jurisdictions ie authorities:
- where you are currently registered to practice and your registration number)
- where you have been previously registered to practice and your registration number (if known)
- where you have applied for registration and that application remains under consideration
References and Publications
Note: If provided this should be limited to 1-2 pages
Other important information
You must declare on your CV:
- that the ‘The Curriculum Vitae is true and correct as at (insert date)’. This declaration must be signed and dated.
- The Boards will only accept the original signed Curriculum Vitae.
- You must also attach certified copies of any results or performance reports from bridging courses undertaken, skills assessment, observership (as applicable) that have been stated in the CV.
A downloadable copy of these guidelines is also available.