27 Jun 2014
Call for applications for appointment to the Queensland Board of the Medical Board of Australia.
Applications are called to fill the following vacancies on the Queensland Board of the Medical Board of Australia:
- community members from Queensland
- practitioner members from Queensland
Queensland Board appointments are made by the Minister for Health under the National Law. These appointments are for up to three years, with eligibility for reappointment and will commence in December 2014.
Submission requirements are detailed in the application form.
Application guide and application form
- Application guide (221 KB,PDF), Word version (594 KB,DOCX)
- Application form (231 KB,PDF), Word version (585 KB,DOCX)
- National criminal history check consent to check criminal history (903 KB,PDF)
- Queensland Government Personal Particulars Form (118 KB,PDF), Word version (429 KB,DOCX)
For more information on the role and the application process, please download the application guide and application forms above. For enquiries contact email@example.com.
Note for practitioners – the application guide and form also contain information relevant to the advertised vacancy on the Medical Board of Australia. You may use one application form to apply for practitioner roles on both boards if this is what you choose to do.
Applications close by 5.00pm AEST on Monday 21 July 2014.