Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency

Apply Online

Online applications are available to students completing an Australian approved program of study and who:

  • Have never been registered as a health practitioner in Australia or overseas
  • Have never practised as a health practitioner in Australia or overseas
  • Are applying for registration in ONE of the following professions:
    • Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health practice
    • Chinese medicine
    • Chiropractic
    • Dental
    • Medical
    • Medical radiation practice
    • Midwifery
    • Nursing
    • Occupational therapy
    • Optometry
    • Osteopathy
    • Pharmacy
    • Physiotherapy
    • Podiatry
    • Psychology

Please note that you will need a Visa or Mastercard credit or debit card to apply online. For other payment methods, please apply using the appropriate Streamlined Graduate Application Form for your profession(s).

Apply Now

Other graduate application types:

Further information about online graduate applications is available in the answers to frequently asked questions.

Page reviewed 14/01/2015