AHPRA will issue a formal notice consistent with the National Law to coincide with census dates for Universities and TAFEs (March and August) to all education providers who are running an approved program of study.
AHPRA will continue to work closely with education providers to make sure ongoing data transfer is smooth. To promote this, education providers must:
- nominate a single point of contact for the collection, collation and submission of all students from all professions across all campuses/locations
- provide a single file only that contains details of all students from all professions across all campuses/locations (where relevant)
- record file information in the sheet named ‘File Info’ of the Education Provider Student Data Template (16KB,XLS)
- include all of the required fields stipulated either using the template provided or by ensuring any data extracts replicate all the column headers exactly and in the same order as noted in the template, and
- provide a full extract of all students in approved programs of study to AHPRA. This will ensure AHPRA is advised of any changes to student details and or students who have ceased/completed their approved programs of study and/or clinical training.
For more assistance in completing the Education Provider Student Data Template, please read the Instructions worksheet within the Template.
Note: AHPRA has requested only information required under the National Law. If the information is not available, or is not held by the institution, education providers should advise AHPRA of this when submitting file/s to avoid any delays.
Send populated templates to email@example.com or contact AHPRA on this email address to arrange secure file transfer.
AHPRA will confirm students are registered with the education provider only after all student data received has been successfully processed. Education providers must then notify their students that they have been added to the Student Register.
Where there are data errors within a file, a report will be issued to the education provider outlining which records need corrections. It is important that education providers make the necessary corrections to their data and re-submit their corrected files as soon as possible to avoid any further delays in registering their students.