Your renewal reminder from AHPRA and your health profession’s National Board includes all the information you need for easy, online renewal of your general, specialist or non-practising registration:
- Link to access online renewal
- Your 10 digit User ID
- Information on how to pay
- Details on how to reset your password
Email renewal reminders are sent out about eight weeks before your registration expires so make sure your contact details are up to date.
Health practitioners with limited or provisional registration cannot renew online because extra information is required.
Using online renewal
To access online renewal you must:
- know your User ID (located on your renewal reminder notice but is not needed if you log in using the link in your email reminder), and
- have a current password. If you have forgotten your password, you can update it by using the password reset function (you must know your User ID).
You can pay securely by credit/debit card or BPay® when you apply to renew registration online. If you make payment using BPAY® and set a future date, your application will stay in assessment until payment is received.
Confirmation of renewal
After about an hour, check your details on the national register of practitioners.
Remember you can continue to practise if your name is on the national register, even if your registration expiry date has passed.
Renew your general, specialist or non-practising registration by its expiry date to avoid paying a late fee. Check the national register if you are unsure of when your registration expires.
Contact AHPRA if you cannot access online renewal.
Call: 1300 419 495 (within Australia), +61 3 9275 9009 (from outside Australia).