Applying early can help make registration smoother so that new graduates can start work sooner.
Students completing an Australian approved program of study and who:
- Have never been registered as a health practitioner in Australia or overseas
- Have never practised as a health practitioner in Australia or overseas
- Are applying for registration in ONE of the following professions:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Practice
- Chinese Medicine
- Medical Radiation Practice
- Occupational Therapy
If you are an enrolled nurse who is due to complete an approved program of study that will qualify you for registration as a registered nurse apply here.
Please note that you will need a Visa or Mastercard credit or debit card to apply online.
If you are not currently eligible to use the online form, you can still apply for registration early - please click here.
Further Information: Please see our Graduate Online Applications Flyer (46.0 KB,PDF) and Graduate Applications Frequently Asked Questions (330 KB,PDF).