The following health regulation agencies that existed prior to 1 July 2010 did not have decisions of hearings published on their websites:
- Optometrists Board of Australian Capital Territory
- Optometrists Board of Northern Territory
- Optometrists Board of Queensland
- Optometry Board of South Australia
- Optometrists Registration Board of Tasmania
- Optometrists Registration Board of Victoria
- Optometrists Board of Western Australia
Queensland and Victorian Health Practitioners
Decisions relating to health practitioners made by the Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal (QCAT) are published on their website - www.qcat.qld.gov.au.
Decisions relating to health practitioners made by the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT) are published on the Australasian Legal Information Institute (AustLii) website - www.austlii.edu.au/au/cases/vic/VCAT/.