21 Oct 2016
Call for applications for appointment to the National Boards regulating health professions across Australia.
Applications are now sought for appointments to the following National Board member vacancy and vacancies arising:
- Medical Radiation Practice Board of Australia as a community member
- Pharmacy Board of Australia as a community member
- Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia as a practitioner member from Queensland
To be eligible for appointment as a practitioner member, you must hold current registration in the profession and be from the state or territory specified above.
All appointments are made by the Australian Health Workforce Ministerial Council (the Ministerial Council) under the Health Practitioner Regulation National Law, as in force in each state and territory. Appointments are for up to three years as decided by the Ministerial Council.
More information about the roles, eligibility requirements and the application process can be found in the information guide and application form below.
Candidate information pack
- Application form (117 KB,PDF), Word version (585 KB,DOCX)
- Information guide (108 KB,PDF), Word version (602 KB,DOCX)
- Private interests declaration (57.1 KB,PDF), Word version (574 KB,DOCX)
- National criminal history check consent form (656 KB,PDF)
For enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close Monday 28 November 2016, 5pm AEDT.