20 May 2016
Call for applications for appointment to National Boards regulating health professions across Australia
Applications are now sought for appointments to the following National Board member vacancy and vacancies arising:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Practice Board of Australia as a practitioner member from Western Australia
- Chiropractic Board of Australia as a practitioner member from New South Wales
- Osteopathy Board of Australia as a practitioner member from a small jurisdiction (that is, the Australian Capital Territory, or the Northern Territory, or Tasmania)
- Psychology Board of Australia as a practitioner member from Tasmania
Applications are also invited from eligible practitioners for a National Board Chair vacancy arising on the Chiropractic Board of Australia. You may express interest in being considered for appointment as Board Chair when you apply for the practitioner member vacancy for this National Board.
All appointments are made by the Australian Health Workforce Ministerial Council (the Ministerial Council) under the Health Practitioner Regulation National Law, as in force in each state and territory. Appointments are for up to three years as decided by the Ministerial Council.
More information about the roles and the application process is detailed in the below application form and guide.
Candidate information pack and application forms
- Application form (118 KB,PDF), Word version (587 KB,DOCX)
- Application guide (103 KB,PDF), Word version (602 KB,DOCX)
- Declaration of private interests (54.3 KB,PDF), Word version (574 KB,DOCX)
- National criminal history check consent form (656 KB,PDF)
For enquiries, email email@example.com
Applications close Friday 29 July 2016.