30 Mar 2016
Call for applications for appointment to the Chinese Medicine Accreditation Committee
The Chinese Medicine Board of Australia (the Board) seeks applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons to be appointed to the Chinese Medicine Accreditation Committee (the Committee).
The Committee is established by the Board as the accreditation authority for Chinese medicine under Health Practitioner Regulation National Law, as in force in each state and territory (the National Law).
The functions of the Committee include:
- developing and reviewing accreditation standards
- assessing and monitoring programs of study
- advising the Board on issues in education and clinical training, and
- overseeing the assessment of the knowledge, clinical skills and professional attributes of overseas qualified Chinese medicine practitioners seeking registration in Australia.
Applications will be assessed by a selection advisory panel. Appointments are made by the Board under the National Law. Appointments may be up to three years, with eligibility for reappointment, and are expected to commence in mid 2016.
For more information on the role and the application process, please download the application guide and application forms below.
Candidate information pack
- Application form (216 KB,PDF), Word version (507 KB,DOC)
- Application guide (117 KB,PDF), Word version (421 KB,DOCX)
- Declaration of private interests (54.6 KB,PDF), Word version (574 KB,DOCX)
- National criminal history check consent form (656 KB,PDF)
For enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close on Monday 2 May 2016.