22 Dec 2015
The Psychology Board of Australia (the Board) has released a video providing information about the National Psychology Exam and what registrants need to do in order to prepare for the exam.
The three minute video, which was launched today by the Board, provides important information about:
- who needs to sit the exam
- what they need to do in order to prepare for the exam
- how frequently exams are held, and
- where to go for more information.
This video and other information is available on the National Psychology Exam page of the Psychology Board website.
For more information
- Access the video on the Psychology Board website.
- For registration enquiries: 1300 419 495 (within Australia) +61 3 9275 9009 (overseas callers)
- For media enquiries: (03) 8708 9200