04 Sep 2015
Call for applications for appointment to the Notifications Committee of the Pharmacy Board of Australia.
The Pharmacy Board of Australia (the Board) seeks expressions of interest from pharmacists holding general registration for appointment to its Notifications Committee to assist the Board in its primary role of protecting the public.
Expressions of interest are sought from pharmacists in all jurisdictions excluding New South Wales (due to co-regulatory arrangements for managing notifications).
The functions of the Committee are to:
- carry out the notification functions delegated by the Board pursuant to s37 of the Health Practitioner Regulation National Law, as in force in each state and territory (the National Law), specified in the instrument of delegation, as amended from time to time
- provide advice to AHPRA staff dealing with the Health Complaints Entity as required, and
- advise the National Board on emerging trends or issues relating to notifications.
Appointments are made by the Board under the National Law. Members shall be appointed for a term of up to three years and may be reappointed. Appointments are expected to commence January 2016.
For more information on the role and the application process, please download the application guide and application forms below. For general enquiries please contact Statutory Appointments.
Candidate information pack
- Application guide (47.8 KB,PDF), Word version (406 KB,DOCX).
- Application form (74.0 KB,PDF), Word version (508 KB,DOC).
- National criminal history check consent to check criminal history (656 KB,PDF)
- Declaration of private interests (54.1 KB,PDF), Word version (573 KB,DOCX).
Applications close Monday 5 October 2015.