08 Mar 2016
Call for applications for appointment to the Registration and Notifications Committee of the Optometry Board of Australia.
The Optometry Board of Australia (the Board) seeks applications from experienced practising optometrists for appointment to its Registration and Notifications Committee to assist the Board in its primary role of protecting the public.
The functions of the Committee include:
- making decisions in relation to registration and notification matters
- providing professional and practitioner input to AHPRA about optometry registration and notification matters, and
- making recommendations and providing advice to the Board.
Applications will be assessed by a selection advisory panel. Appointments are made by the Board under the Health Practitioner Regulation National Law. Appointments may be up to three years, with eligibility for reappointment, and are expected to commence in mid 2016.
For more information on the application process, please download the application form below.
Candidate information pack
- Application form (177 KB,PDF), Word version (314 KB,DOC)
- Information guide (110 KB,PDF), Word version (82.0 KB,DOCX)
- Declaration of private interest (54.5 KB,PDF), Word version (574 KB,DOCX)
- National criminal history check consent form (656 KB,PDF)
For enquiries please contact email@example.com.
Applications close Monday 11 April 2016.